Super Sports Drink
Feel better quicker. Liquid I.V.'s Hydration Multiplier is a great mouth watering, Non-GMO electrolyte drink mix powered by Cellular Transport Technology (CTT) to deliver hydration to your blood stream quicker and more effectively than normal water by itself.
Liquid I.V. can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water. It also contains three times the electrolytes of common sports drinks and 11 essential vitamins. Translation, more energy for life's adventures.
How it works: Hydration Multiplier incorporates the breakthrough technology of Cellular Transport Technology (CTT), a precise ratio of sodium, potassium and glucose, to deliver hydration to your bloodstream faster & more efficiently than water by itself.
How does it taste? : This product comes in a variety of flavors including lemon lime, passion fruit, andacai berry.
Directiins: Empth the packet contents in 16 ounces of water, mix together, and drink! The quantity of water will impact the intensity of the flavor. Drink it anytime - but especially following a workout, while travelling, as well as for all of life's adventures!
With every purchase of Liquid I.V., we contribute a serving to a someone in need around the globe.
Comments
Post a Comment